New cloud-based analytics tools like Amazon Quicksight, Microsoft Power BI and Looker promise to change the world of reporting and analytics. How do these new tools change your planning for hardware, software, training and adoption?
- What is the typical purchase and configuration time compared to traditional analytics tools?
- Cloud Analytics tools typically have a backing storage facility. What impact does this have?
- How do the costs of Cloud Analytics scale over time or with increased usage?
- What organizational capabilities are critical in order to take advantage of this new generation of applications?
- Do open source ideas provide any advantage in user familiarity and reduced training costs?
- How does the rapid pace of updates (often weekly) to Cloud Analytics tools impact your organization?
In our Latest Webinar, we provided eight ways these new tools impact planning and return on investment from analytics and reporting initiatives.